/Djargurd Wurrung Country, Victoria, within 3 hours from Melbourne/
2. A three-day event dedicated to devoted music enthusiasts and artists whose only aim for the weekend will be to create a community of dancers whilst also providing a sojourn for the soul.
3. Carefully selected guests within a specially selected rural location, will steer and sound out a platform for catharsis and freedom of expression by way of some solid thump – a warm and very inviting thump, a soulful thump.
4. Every aspect, from sound to setup will be thought out to ensure the festival is an all-inclusive, environmentally neutral and a musically blissful affair.
Eg. "Music is an essential, elemental and a simply fundamental way of warming your Inner Varnika”
Do away with the designated driver’s dilemma once and for all!
With demand growing each year, everyone’s favourite shuttle bus is back bigger and better than ever for IV22. For just $65 return from Southern Cross Station and now with heaps of extra seats, it’s never been easier for you and your mates to travel together in comfort, smuggly reveling in the feeling of safe and environmentally sound transit.
Tickets are only available for pre-purchase and historically sell out fast, so organise your gaggle and get in quick.
Times: Departure times from Melbourne (Southern Cross Station) – Friday 15th of April
You will receive a confirmation once purchased, with more detailed information sent to you via email.
• You must wear a fitted face mask on the bus.
• Please do not catch the bus (or attend the festival) if you feel sick, are showing symptoms of Covid-19, have a confirmed case of Covid-19, are a confirmed close contact, or are awaiting test results. The bus provider undertakes rigourous sanitising measures to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission in its vehicles.
• Melbourne Departure: The departure spot at Southern Cross Station will be at the general bus parking bay where you would catch the Skybus. An Inner Varnika crew member will be there waiting for you.
• Inner Varnika Departure: The bus stop on site will be clearly marked with Inner Varnika crew available to assist. For any onsite queries please visit the nearby Info Tent.
• If a bus service does not reach 50% of capacity, it may be cancelled. But don’t fret – we will refund you and inform you with plenty of time to make other arrangements.
• Ensure that you arrive at least 30 minutes before your departure time to allow for your baggage to be searched and placed on the bus and for your tickets to be processed.
• The bus will not wait if you are late. No refunds will be given if you miss the departure time.
• Seating is not allocated and will be available on a first come, first served basis.
• Please pack as light and practical as you can. There will be room for two large suitcases or an equivalent amount of luggage per person. We understand you may need to bring camping gear, but please do your best to pack smart and light!
• The limit for each passenger taking the bus is two six packs (or 12 cans of beer, cider or premixed) OR a 2L cask of boxed red or white wine. Any alcohol in excess of this limit will be confiscated and not returned.
• We only sell bus tickets online, so make sure you inform your mates if you want to travel together. They will sell out quickly.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us here.
Ever on a quest to make your Inner Varnika smoother, your travel lighter and your footprint smaller, this year we are bringing you two optional upgrades for fuss-free onsite accommodation.
As usual, the lords of luxury at Undersky Glamping will be pitching their wares for the ultimate fly-in fly-out camping experience. With different classes of comfort to choose from and with berths sleeping between two and four people there’s sure to be something for you and your crew.
Secondly, and for the first time at Inner Varnika, Good Intentions will be on site to close the camping gear loop by hiring out perfectly perfect camping gear discarded by other partygoers. Catching the bus? Got a car full of people with no room left for gear? Then this one’s for you. Stocking everything from 8 person tents to eskys and card tables, you can pre-book items now knowing they’ll be on hand when you arrive.